Welcome to the Conference Paper Submission Portal!
Deadlines for submission of abstracts has been extended till 27 April 2023.
Guidelines for Paper Submission
- Papers related to the conference theme are invited from scholars and researchers, from both Global South and North.
- An extended abstract in about 700-1000 words containing research objectives, data and methodology and key findings should be submitted online on the Conference portal by 27 April 2023.
- For a detailed set of sub-themes and specific questions to be addressed under the theme, please visit: https://www.ihdindia.org/fowconference2023
- The papers should not have been published earlier in any form.
- Authors must ensure that their submissions are original. Please note that all papers will be screened for plagiarism and accordingly accepted or rejected. Further, authors are solely responsible for plagiarism violations.
Important Information About Paper Submission on the Conference Portal
- Abstracts/Papers should be submitted through this Online Portal by creating an account. You can create an account by clicking on the ‘Create an Account’ button. Upon creating an account, you will receive a verification code on the email id you have used for creating your account. Once you have created your account you have to fill in the required details and submit your Abstract/Paper
- Authors of the accepted papers are expected to meet the travel expenses from their own sources. However, all the paper contributors (1 author in case of co-authored papers) will be provided accommodation. Based on peer review, the organisers may be able to provide a financial subsidy towards travel and other expenses, in the case of selected participants from the Global South. Decisions regarding the subsidy will be communicated by mid- May,2023.
- Selected and revised papers presented in the conference will be brought out as one/two special issues of the Indian Journal of Labour Economics (a quarterly journal of Indian Society of Labour Economics published by Springer).
(FOR STEP-BY-STEP GUIDANCE FOR ACCOUNT CREATION AND PAPER SUBMISSION, PLEASE CLICK HERE)